Kamis, 31 Maret 2011

A picture is a poem without words.
Horace

A budget tells us what we can't afford, but it doesn't keep us from buying it.
William Feather

Change before you have to.
Jack Welch

Change brings opportunity.
Nido Qubein

Change in all things is sweet.
Aristotle

A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world.
Oscar Wilde

Do you know the difference between education and experience? Education is when you read the fine print; experience is what you get when you don't.
Pete Seeger

A mistake is always forgivable, rarely excusable and always unacceptable.
Robert Fripp

Forgiveness is a funny thing, it warms the hearts and cools the sting.
Peter Allen

Forgiveness is the economy of the heart... forgiveness saves the expense of anger, the cost of hatred, the waste of spirits.
Hannah More

A friend is one who knows you and loves you just the same.
Elbert Hubbard

I always imagined I could be what I wanted to be.
Chris Brown

I am better able to imagine hell than heaven; it is my inheritance, I suppose.
Elinor Wylie

0 komentar: